Are you tired of repeatedly servicing you conventional water purification system? Are you in the dire need of settling your water quality issues once and for all? Then, worry no more because the iSpring RCC7 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis system serves you better.
The system is very reliable and is capable of eliminating up to 99% total water contaminants. The five stage filtration process ensures that that the final water produced is very clean, pure and safe to drink.
Designed with the most cost effective technology, it is very efficient, reliable and strong.
It’s also the best-selling reverse osmosis system. The system has a sturdy construction and steel tanks that make it durable and easy to maintain.
It also has a booster pump that makes it effective even when handling water with very low pressure. This system has a large output capacity of 75GPD which is not the case with many other RO systems.
- 1 Features of the iSpring RCC7 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System:
Features of the iSpring RCC7 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System:
iSpring RCC7 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System is designed to meet the needs of the consumers. After weeks of research, testing and analyzing the features, we picked iSpring RCC7 is a one of the best in our Best Reverse Osmosis System list.
Upgrades since July 2014
Since 2014 this product has undergone major upgrades making it one of the best reverse osmosis system in the market.
- Better designed faucet: the faucet of the RO system features a brushed nickel having a stainless steel appearance and ceramic value. This elegant faucet replaces the little goose-neck faucet.
- A feed water adapter: the RO has a 3/8” adapter that offers easy installation by connecting it to the visible cold water shut-off valve. This is an upgrade of the hardly reachable faucet stem that was hidden behind the sink under the counter.
- Automated shut-off valve: some customers complained that the valve failed to stop water once the tank was full. However, the new shut-off valve is greatly improved and delivers quick response when the tank is full.
- Storage tank valve: claims were raised that the tank needed over six rounds of Teflon tape for the tank to get sealed. The new version of the bank is more durable and of better quality.
- Improved RO membranes. The system is made with better material from 3M and a sharper cutting machine. The upgrade has resulted to better rejections rates and consistency of work.
- Odor removal: different reviews complain about the bad smell coming from the residue in water. The new product is, however, made with high grade carbon with enhanced absorption ability to eradicate bad odors in the water.
- Updated user manual: all the parts of the RO system are featured in the new manual and an elaborate stepwise instruction process.
Performance of the Ispring RCC7:
Most of the reverse osmosis systems available use pressure to push the water through the filtration system. For this reason, there is no need to have a pump for the purpose unless the water pressure is below 45 psi.
An automatic auto shut-off valve is also installed in the system to avoid spillages and unnecessary loss of water.
Five Filtration Stages to Remove Contaminants:
In the simple to follow five stages as illustrated below
Stage 01: Polypropylene sediment filter removes all particles present. These include sand, dust, and rust among others. The process at this stage is carried in a transparent housing giving you satisfactory results.
Stage 02: A granular Activated Carbon removes all chlorine; any tastes and orders as well as cloudiness. This is done by a 5-micron filter with a capacity to reduce the taste and odor of chlorine, mineral oil, Polyaromatic hydrocarbons and halogenated substances.
Stage 03: A Carbon block filter helps in removal of removal of any excess odor, tastes and residual colors. Chloramines and other hard to remove substances are filtered at this stage. The extra effect can be attained by adding stages such as UV and AK. More to this it helps extend the RO membrane’s life.
Stage 04: Any harmful elements including lead and arsenic are removed by the High Rejection TFC 0.0001 micron Reverse osmosis Membrane. The processes that involve pressing of water through a semi-permeable membrane, it ensures complete removal of lead, copper, and other total dissolved solids (TDS). Giardia and cryptosporidia among other parasitic cysts are removed at this stage
Stage 05: Any tastes and odors from water sitting in the tank for long are removed by the total Polishing Inline Carbon which is a fine granular activated carbon (GAC) filter.
Easy Installation and Connection:
Ispring RCC7 is designed to fit perfectly under your kitchen sink. It is this aspect that makes it perfect for every kitchen while requiring no extra space.
The installation procedure is easily crafted for DIY purposes through the user manual provided. You can as well install the system in your basement where you will gain easier access. This is alongside installations kits available that you can use to connect the RO to the ice maker and the refrigerator.
Watch video for easy installation.
Easy Filter Replacement:
To ensure that you get to enjoy the services of the RO System without interruptions arising from malfunctions, iSpring ensures you can easily access replacement kits with ease.
The kits are available in two bundled choices for one year or three years.
Features at a Glance:
- European Designer Faucet
- WQA Gold Seal certified product
- Quick Fitting Connections with 4-Color Tubing Set
- 01-year Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: Can one manage the installation alone?
A: The installation procedure is systematically outlined on the user manual and tailored for DIY. However, if you are not confident, engage the services of a plumber.
Q: Is fluorine and sodium completely removed from the water?
A: The system uses reverse osmosis with a five stage process to clean the water ensuring that all impurities are removed.
Q3: How often should filters be changed?
A: This depends on the quality of water being cleaned.
It is crucial to have a water refinement system in your house. Besides buying a functioning RO, it is important to look or the one with excellent features that will deliver ultimate results. iSpring RCC7 Reverse Osmosis System has updated features that ensures water is thoroughly cleaned before termed safe or drinking. I’m deeply convinced that one you buy this RO system, you will never regret the idea.